(Nov. 20, 2008 – New York, NY) Arriving just in time for the holidays, Def Jam artist â€“ and Wu-Tang Clan mainman â€“ Ghostface Killah reaches deep into his secret stash oâ€™ vintage jams for GHOSTDEINI THE GREAT, his first official archive collection on the Def Jam label, blending â€œclassic tracks with remixes and new verses,â€ as announced on Billboard.com.
The newly-produced release features an all-star cast of guest appearances â€“ including Wu-Tang Clan (â€œ9 Milli Bros.â€), fellow Def Jam artists Kanye West and Ne-Yo (a new remix of â€œBack Like Thatâ€ from Fishscale), Amy Winehouse (a new remix of â€œYou Know Iâ€™m No Goodâ€ from More Fish), Mary J. Blige (â€œAll I Got Is You,â€ a song recorded a decade ago by WTCâ€™s Raekwon), Ice Cube (a new remix of â€œBe Easyâ€ from Fishscale), and others. The album also features two new, unreleased tracks â€“ â€œSlept On Tonyâ€ and â€œGhostface Christmas.â€
GHOSTDEINI THE GREAT will arrive in the physical and digital marketplace on December 16th. The physical CD (only) will feature bonus video content that chronicles his performance on the first annual 19-city Hip-Hop Live! Tour back in October-November 2007.
IDJ’s Tax Write Off GTC’s new tracklist:
1. Slept On Tony
2. Run (Remix) (w/ Jadakiss, Lil Wayne, Raekwon & Freeway)
3. Kilo (Remix) (w/ Raekwon & Pusha T)
4. Be Easy (Remix) (w/ Ice Cube)
5. Tony Segal (a.k.a. Barrel Bros.) (w/ Styles P & Beanie Sigel)
6. Itâ€™s Over
7. Walk Around
8. 9 Milli Bros. (w/ Wu-Tang Clan)
9. Might Healthy
10. Apollo Kids
11. All I Got Is You (w/ Mary J Blige)
12. Cher Chez La Ghost
13. Back Like That (Remix) (w/ Kanye West & Ne-Yo)
14. Street Opera (w/ Sun God)
15. You Know Iâ€™m No Good (w/ Amy Winehouse)
16. The Champ (Remix)
17. Ghostface Christmas
Thanks, good news.